Composer and Saxophonist Christine Jensen reflects on the role of character development, melody, and her upbringing on her way of approaching improvised and composed music.
Recent Posts by
Recent Comments by
- May 1, 2019 on Rich DeRosa: MIDI mock-ups – their effective use in jazz.
- April 30, 2019 on Rich DeRosa: MIDI mock-ups – their effective use in jazz.
- February 25, 2018 on Adam Benjamin on Jazz Composition
- November 5, 2017 on Fred Hersch: A Composition Exercise to Try Today
- November 5, 2017 on Rick Lawn: Lessons I’ve Learned