– Owner of Steve Maxwell Vintage and Custom Drums, NYC and Chicago.
– Owner of Fork’s Drum Closet, Nashville.
– President of Craviotto Drum Company, Nashville.
– Drummer for over 50 years, and active in retail drum sales for over 25 years.
– Also served in several senior management roles with the credit card processing industry before migrating full time to the percussion world. In my former positions I was involved in running credit card transaction processing businesses and spent the last ten years of that career in mergers and acquisitions.
My goal is to preserve both the independent drum shop model, as well as the legacy of Johnny Craviotto’s wonderful custom drum work.
My wife Debbie and our sons Steve Jr and Christopher all work within the Maxwell drum shop business. We live in Wheaton, IL.