Founding Consortium Members
ISJAC has developed a unique approach to membership – one which will not only best help us involve and serve our constituency (almost immediately!) but create crucial, long-lasting partnerships with leading institutions who share our excitement and commitment to our mission.
The main tenets of our plan are:
- Provide an individual “membership” plan that is open and free to all. This allows us to reach, involve, and excite a much larger body of interested individuals (professionals, students, and amateurs alike) than if we had even a “nominal” membership fee.
- Create a consortium of member Colleges/Universities that:
- a. are eager to see the mission of ISJAC advanced
- b. have a vested interest in promoting, assisting, and working directly with ISJAC – primarily via hosting programs in the future, but also by an ongoing association with and input into all aspects of the Society.
- Use the power of this combined community of members and consortium members to attract grants, sponsorships, and foundation support.
For more information on becoming a Founding Consortium member school, please contact Brian Coyle <email@example.com>
Gustavus Adolphus College
Faculty Sponsor: Dave Stamps
Faculty Sponsor: Brian Coyle
University of Michigan
Faculty Sponsor: Ellen Rowe
University of Northern Colorado
Faculty Sponsors: David Caffey and Erik Applegate
University of Iowa
Faculty Sponsor: John Rapson
University of South Florida
Faculty Sponsor: Chuck Owen
University of Oregon
Faculty Sponsor: Steve Owen
Jam Music Lab University
University of Texas
Faculty Sponsor: Jeff Hellmer and John Mills