Michael Phillip Mossman reflects on his work as an arranger, how those opportunities shaped him, and a few pieces of directly applicable tips and ideas.
Recent Posts by
Recent Comments by
- May 1, 2019 on Rich DeRosa: MIDI mock-ups – their effective use in jazz.
- April 30, 2019 on Rich DeRosa: MIDI mock-ups – their effective use in jazz.
- February 25, 2018 on Adam Benjamin on Jazz Composition
- November 5, 2017 on Fred Hersch: A Composition Exercise to Try Today
- November 5, 2017 on Rick Lawn: Lessons I’ve Learned