Florian Ross gives some advice to the composer to hone back in on what's important in this aural art-form to recapture that artistic essence.
Recent Posts by
Pianist and Composer Florian Ross outlines a well-balanced metaphor about reconnecting with our roots.
Recent Comments by
- May 1, 2019 on Rich DeRosa: MIDI mock-ups – their effective use in jazz.
- April 30, 2019 on Rich DeRosa: MIDI mock-ups – their effective use in jazz.
- February 25, 2018 on Adam Benjamin on Jazz Composition
- November 5, 2017 on Fred Hersch: A Composition Exercise to Try Today
- November 5, 2017 on Rick Lawn: Lessons I’ve Learned