Adam Benjamin talks about listening with 7 different important checkboxes that musicians should definitely consider.
Recent Posts by
In his essay on Jazz Composition, Adam Benjamin explores originality, practice, and methods for the jazz composer.
Recent Comments by
- November 5, 2017 on Fred Hersch: A Composition Exercise to Try Today
- November 5, 2017 on Rick Lawn: Lessons I’ve Learned
- November 5, 2017 on John La Barbera On Arranging – Part 2
- November 1, 2017 on Scott Robinson: Following the Music
- November 1, 2017 on Asuka Kakitani: My personal perspective on composing